Facts and figures
- CASSANDRA = Common Assessment and analysis of risk in global supply chains
- The three-year project CASSANDRA is part of the European Commission’s Seventh Framework programme for Security
- CASSANDRA kicked off in June 2011 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- The CASSANDRA consortium comprises of 26 innovative industry leaders in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, IT, and Customs
- There are 26 CASSANDRA partners, from 9 different countries with a total budget of 15 million euro
- 60% of total budget will be spend directly on innovation whilst 24% of budget is used to demonstrate the CASSANDRA concept in Living Labs
||CASSANDRA’s main strategic goal is to improve supply chain visibility and business execution as well as the efficiency and effectiveness for government supervision.
This will be facilitated by data sharing and a new approach towards risk assessment.
The project will enable and facilitate the combination of existing information sources in supply chains into a new data sharing (“information pipeline”) concept which improves visibility and thus also assessment of risks by both business and government. A new approach in risk assessment will make sure that government can use data more efficiently and therefore improve overall effectiveness.
Project is finalised »
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 261795
© website hosted by Uniresearch